top of page

Groupe d'étude de marché

Public·80 membres

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Serato Pitch N Time Pro 2.5

Pitch 'n Time Pro is a high quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite software plug-in for the Pro Tools platform. It works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered.

Serato Pitch n Time Pro 2.5

The time-stretching and pitch-shifting functions each have three interchangeable panels, ranging from simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. You can even warp the timing of your samples just by placing markers and moving them around.

Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, please allow 10 business days for a refund check to be issued.

The effects that it already incorporates are of great quality although they can not be edited in depth, but surely it will be able to in next updates. The new version 1.7 incorporates 16 pads per group which makes it fantastically well and the incorporation of the mixer and the automation of each sample in real time make this work tool something incredible.

I can record a drum line, give an independent effect to each sound in the kit and then record automation of panning, equalization filters, etc. all in real time and recorded to perfection and all in seconds.

The effects that it already incorporates are of great quality although they can not be edited in depth, but surely it will be able to in next updates. The new version 1.7 incorporates 16 pads per group which makes it fantastically well and the incorporation of the mixer and the automation of each sample in real time make this work tool something incredible.

I can record a drum line, give an independent effect to each sound in the kit and then record automation of panning, equalization filters, etc. all in real time and recorded to perfection and all in seconds.

I was on the lookout for a slicer and trialled this recently. I personally found it bit counterintuitive, with time-stretching reminiscent of RealPlayer (the popular streaming player in the 90s, AKA very bad).

Weirdly when you play anything, the play position bounces back to the start of the slice and there's no mode to stop that. The two play modes are play and bounce back when released, or play in entirety to slice end when released (if set, or the rest of sample if the end = start, the two flags top and bottom on a slice). The bounce back I found annoying as I'd have liked to play something, then when it approached the next slice, have it stop, jog up to the transient using the mouse, then lay down a marker. Instead you have to jog from the last slice point with that not very intuitive mechanism or play live and press at the right time/correct later.

Helpful features include the find slices (for happy accidents), lock slices (using favourite) so you can re-find more without affecting what you have locked in, plus several individual slice parameters that include a DJ filter (50% is highpass), reverse, key-shift, time-stretch, reverse and envelope options. Multiple DAW outputs are also very welcome for further processing of individual chops.

The keyboard icon lets you pick a slice then sets it into a mode where the MIDI keyboard re-pitches it. Strangely, this isn't represented in the external parameters (for automating), even though those parameters are very well represented otherwise when it comes to automation.

Another disappointment is we are clearly in time-stretch territory. There is no option to simply re-pitch the sample exactly to the DAW tempo. Sync will simply time-stretch it. So you loosely have to find the pitch in semitones (there's no fine-tune pitch), so that ends up with usually a combination of pitch and time-stretching being applied.

This can be a lot of fun and quick to get going with, but overall I didn't want to purchase this because I found the sound quality and time-stretching to sound really bad and far worse than DAWs (it's lo-fi, but not in a good way). Maybe that's a sacrifice of real time time-stretching, but I'm sure the hip-hop heads would've been happy with just a re-pitch option, MPC style.

According to the results of the Google Safe Browsing check, the developer's site is safe. Despite this, we recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus software. Pitch 'n Time Pro is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "Pitch n Time Pro". The common filename for the program's installer is Pitch n Time Pro 3.0.1 Win.exe. The software relates to Multimedia Tools. The most popular versions of the program are 3.0 and 2.5.

Pitch 'n Time Pro is a time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite program plug-in for the Pro Tools platform. It works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered. It offers time compression and expansion from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8 x speed independent of pitch, and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones independent of tempo.

As with the economy model, the DDJ-REV7 mimics a classic cut and scratch layout with the DJM-S styled central mixer, performance pads and FX toggle. Those jog wheels are along the front edge with the pitch slider on the top. Relevant control buttons live in between those, somewhat reminiscent of the Pioneer CDJ series layout.

Get access to all our free DJ training! Join over 150,000 Digital DJ Tips members to get exclusive free DJ training videos, articles & resources plus our weekly newsletter with the best of our tutorials, reviews and DJ news. It's free, and you can unsubscribe at any time!

There are a number of different ways to make audio slow down. I'm talking about sound that slows (and pitches) down to a stop, much like if you were to stop the motor on a record player without lifting up the needle.

Digidesign's Vari-Fi does two things and two things only: Emulate a record or tape deck slowing down or speeding up. Although it's a one-trick pony plug-in, I find it's super useful for quickie "bullet time" effects or just to spice something up that maybe isn't doing much for me.

I use Ableton Live for all my envelope controlled pitch and time shifting. It's a pain to shuttle files back and forth between Ableton and Pro Tools but I find Ableton's time stretching algorithms to be way better than PT elastic time and I'm still using Live 6! georgi.m raises an interesting question. Should slowed down time be represented by lower pitched sounds or is that anachronistic now? I'm fascinated by how cinema has created its own self referential reality and how the hallmarks and standards of the lexicon are largely the result of out dated technology. Slow motion sounds pitched down because that's how we've heard it done in countless movies and countless movies have done it that way because for a long time that was the only way to do it. Reminds me of the story about a girl who asks her mother why she always cut the pot roast in half even though the pot was big enough for a whole roast. The mother answered "because that's how my mother taught me to do it". And why did her mother do it that way? Because she had a smaller pot.

Could slowing things down and pitching them down at the same time get you in trouble with the digital generation? The casual young viewer/listener would ask "why did the pitch go down? it sounds funny.."

Much as i love analogue sound, I'd be very interested if sound slowed down without the pitch going down and without the effect being too "digital". All in sync to picture. I'd certainly try elastic before reaching for pitch.

I was reading @Tim's post for the virtual internships and he has a wonderful point of view: slowing down time "means we have more time to hear the details"... and of course I thought of this old thread!

If I'm in another environment like Reaper I can either automate the playrate, In reaper and any other hosts I can always automate a pitch plug-in, I could use a sampler with a pitch wheel as well or if I have a lower bitrate file and I want it to try and stay as clean and alias free I will use an analog tape style delay and sweep the feedback and delay times.

I mostly use Vari-Fi as well, but sometimes use Elastic Time set to varispeed to experiment with settings across multiple tracks - just enable elastic time on the tracks and drop the tempo to lower the speed. The only thing to watch out for there is that if any of your tracks are set to ticks rather than samples, then they'll all move on the timeline to match the tempo which probably isn't what you want.

The time has come for the DJ industri to make standalone equipment. No more laptops- just a mixer with a small display that shows waveforms and your music library. Complimented by a library management program for your computer.

Return to Lady Moonberry. A level 60 Quest. Rewards 1 Renown. Added in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Always up to date with the latest patch. This quest was bugged for me the first time I tried it. Maybe someone else was doing it but there was already a ghost kneeling in front of the brazier. When I came back a second time the brazier was empty, I used the quest item and the ghost showed up and the quest went smoothly. Break the Runecarver free. A level 60 The Maw Quest (Legendary). Added in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Always up to date with the latest patch. The Qiraji Hilt, Qiraji Drape, and Qiraji Ring quest items are now tradeable and will no longer stack. Developers' note: In order to enable the ability to trade to eligible looters within 2 hours of looting the Qiraji hilts, drapes, and rings, we've removed. As soon as both players are within range, they will break the bond. This has to be done within 10 seconds, or else all afflicted players will take almost lethal damage. Finally, when Gorefiend reaches 0 energy and uses Feast of Souls, the raid should stack up near the middle of the room and be prepared to use healing cooldowns to stay alive through the massive damage taken during this time. 350c69d7ab

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez entrer en contact avec...

membres

bottom of page